Sunday, June 3, 2012

Scrapbook pages

Haven't been doing much but working. We've had some rainy weather so I have gotten lots of scrap booking done.  Our Bermuda vacation:






Miscellaneous May pictures


I need to get Bill to spellcheck / Grammar police all my pages. Last year I had my book printed with quite a few typo's and I don't want that to happen again.

Right now Cassidy is refusing to put on clothes. So she's sitting in her diaper. She wants the "TV on" and I told her if she gets dressed I'll put the TV on. She says "no. Naked girl!"   She's a lot of fun lately.

Yesterday Bill started to relocate our bathroom light (above the mirror) so when she had her bath there was no light or mirror. As I'm putting on her PJ's she says to me "Daddy broke my bathroom" LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment