Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Back to my normal (crazy) life

Nice weekend of nothing special, shopping, cooking, raking leaves and a family dinner out.  I went for my first run in 6 weeks. I am out of shape! J  My hair has grown long enough that I need a tiny ponytail with a lot of barrettes! Cassidy noticed it and was fascinated by it.


Cassidy likes to pull her little seat up to our coffee table to enjoy snacks. She started putting her legs up to get comfortable.  So cute!


I have two weeks off with no doctors appointments!  I feel like I have plenty to do though with my next surgery in only four weeks. I really need to get Christmas shopping and holiday things done. I attempted this past weekend to get a holiday card photo but someone was tired and grumpy and wouldn’t smile. I’m definitely missing the free time I had now that I’m back to work. I'm also missing sleeping until 6:30am so... maybe I'm the one who's tired and grumpy :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment