Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Weekend of relaxation

We had a nice low-key weekend. Friday Cassidy and I visited my sister. We brought the kids to an indoor play place. We all had fun climbing things and going down big slides. Someone did tell their little girl to "let the little boy pass you" and the little boy was Cassidy! My fault for not dressing her girlie enough.


Cassidy doesn't know what to make of my sisters cat Louie. He's still a baby and full of energy!

The rest of the weekend we read books and did goofy things. Bill and I went to dinner and the movies (This Means War was very funny).

I asked Cassidy to sit next to Jake so I could take their picture together and this is what I got. Those two have a different relationship. They still basically ignore each other. 


No comments:

Post a Comment