Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's Day


I don’t know how my family would’ve managed this past year without my mom.  She took care of Cassidy when I couldn’t. We must’ve looked pretty funny at times and would joke about other people’s comments about us (Look at that lazy girl making her poor mother do everything). Like the day we brought Cassidy to a museum and to Friendly’s for lunch after. There’s my mom, hefting Cassidy in and out of the car, the high chair and carrying all the heavy items while I stroll along with the Styrofoam box of leftovers.  She made this past year possible and a “Thank you” isn’t enough but it’s all I’ve got.
Here's a video of Cassidy and my mom golfing this week.


Happy Mother’s Day mom! Thanks for being the best Grammi ever!
Yippee I figured out how to get video's on here!!
I'm a proud mom that Cassidy has started choosing her own clothes. She's been wearing dresses a lot. She has pretty interesting skills with accessorizing. Last weekend we went for a walk like this:

She makes me laugh so much!  I hope everyone has a great weekend and Happy Mother's day!


No comments:

Post a Comment