Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas is fun with an almost 3 year old. Everytime she see's Santa she asks "where's my present?"  I've talked about how Christmas is not all about presents and it's about spending time with people you love. And she says "yeah, where's my present?"

Santa visited her school Friday so I brought her. She didn't look happy. She said that she was happy though when she saw the picture. She also said a book was "always what she wanted for Christmas"

 
She's touched and looked at all the presents under the tree. One of hers is round and I found her sitting on it watching tv yesterday!
 
Today we went to the playground after running some errands. It was only 37 degrees but sunny and not too windy. There was no one else there so that was awesome. We both went down all the slides. Even the big ones!  She shot down some of the big ones so fast she landed on her butt at the bottom!
 

 
She is talking up a storm and comes out with some funny stuff. We made cookies for Santa this morning. So after the playground I ask her what she wanted for lunch?
She says "cookies"
I say "no, we don't eat cookies for lunch, that's not healthy"
She says "mommy, you're ruining my perfect day"
 
WHAT?  She repeated it a bunch of times. It was really hard not to laugh. I don't know where she gets this stuff.
 
I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment