Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas time is over

Ever since Halloween Cassidy is fascinated by holidays. It was Halloweentime (yes, everything has "time" attached to it). Then Halloweentime was over and it was Thanksgivingtime. So this morning when she asked about presents I said "Christmas time is over!"!  I'm already itching to get the tree down.  There was quite a few decorative items we never unpacked because we immediately put up Christmas decorations. I'd like to do that and get settled here.

 
Christmas Eve was spent at my moms. Cassidy enjoyed playing with her cousins. Which was good since they're 8 and 12 years older than her! She's the only little one in the family.




 
My grandmother got her the cutest doll wearing PJ's and matching PJ's for her!  So cute!
 
 
After she went to bed mommy & daddy had to put together Santa's present. Thankfully it didn't take long. The reaction in the morning was awesome! video below
 
 
We had a nice low key day.  No cooking - we got chinese food - and we rented Ice Age 4 with my parents and Cassidy.  I am off from work for 2 weeks and Bill is off this week so we're going to try to do some fun things!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment