Friday, September 28, 2012

Work travel


I’ve been to Florida for work two weeks in a row. I’m hoping for no travel in October. I’m feeling a little burnt out.  I don't mind it and I 100% think me travelling strengthens Bill and Cassidy's bond. Two weeks in a row was too much though. I did get some jogging done in FL and saw some lovely sunrises over the bay.
 
 
 

The brief days I’ve been home I’ve tried to spend time with Cassidy – in between laundry, paying bills etc. I haven’t taken many photos lately so this post will be short!
 
She's obsessed with the car carriage at the grocery store.
 


 

 I’m doing great fundraising for the Making Strides for Breast Cancer walk in a few weeks. I’ve passed my fundraising goal! My sister ordered us all t-shirts. Even Cassidy!  It should be a fun day and I’m looking forward to it.

I’m looking forward to October! It’s hard to believe that a year ago I was a stressed out mess worrying about my upcoming surgery. Bill asked me recently, “Did we go apple picking and do the maze last year? I don’t remember doing it” and I had to remind him that no we didn’t because September we were crazily going to fairs, football games and dinner trying to cram in lots of fun prior to surgery. It’s hard to believe it’s only been a year as it already feels so far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment